Monday 27 February 2012

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island


Journy 2 Mysterious Island is a great family movie, one that I recommend that every family should go and see. The movie stars a great cast with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Michael Cain, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson. The story is about Sean Anderson teaming up with his step father and together they head to the Mysterious Island, where Sean believe his missing Grandfather is. In order to get there they need a way to fly so they team up with a man who fly’s a helicopter named Gabato and his daughter Kailani.

Nothing in this movie is the way you expect it to be, from the giant lizards, to miniature elephants and to the giant bees that you can ride. It’s a movie that is filled with laughs and touching moments; it’s exciting and always keeps you entertained. There are a lot of movies out there that have no reason to be 3D but they are simply because it is the in thing to do, this is not one of those movies. Journey‘s 3D affects are done amazingly, it’s exactly what I look for when I go to a 3D movie. I want to feel like I need to duck when something is coming my way, I want to feel like I am in the jungle with the cast and that is exactly what I got with Journey.


This movie has a little bit of something for everyone, for the ladies there’s Dwayne, for the men there is The Rock and the action, and for the kids there’s is the comedy and action. For me there was the peck pop of love, one of my favorite scenes throughout the whole movie. Overall it is a great movie; from start to finish it is incredible. Not a movie you want to skip this year.


1 comment:

  1. Hey man great..i have found a blog to download these movies with reviews by experts all within seconds..Check out:
    Visit Freemovieloader

    ReplyDelete