Monday 6 February 2012

UnderWorld; Awakening

Kate Beckinsale throws on the classic leather outfit for the fourth instalment of Underworld, the first of which came out in 3D. Underworld: Awakening came out on January 20th 2012 and took the number one spot in the box office on opening weekend, as expected by many. Awakening starts twelve years after Underworld: Evolution, the second movie, along with a recap that brings you up to date with this fourth instalment. Awakening moved away from the three movies prior by having the story be about more than just Vampires vs Lycans, it is defiantly a breath of fresh air. The movie puts on an extraordinary twist from the start that you will never see coming. ‘The Underworld comes to our world’ could not be truer; having humans brought into the film’s franchise is just one of many reasons why Awakening might be the best of the series so far. In addition to the fresh storyline we also get some fresh faces, Theo James who plays David an ally to Selene and Charles Dance a vampire elder named Thomas.

The 3D for this movie was done well enough, at some points I actually felt like a weapon was coming at me; however Awakening could have been done without 3D and been just as good. As good as Underworld: Awakening was it ended too quickly, running only 88 minutes. Having the movie be that short made it feel like some of the story was rushed. Those are very minimal flaws in an overall outstanding movie and defiantly not a reason to skip this movie. I’ll be crossing my fingers for another two years hoping for a fifth instalment to be just as amazing.

 

8 comments:

  1. Kate Beckinsale Jacket

    Underworld Awakening jacketis extremely attractive and charming and its available on the link of angel jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. leather jacket easy rider

    I'm quite new to wordpress. but what you do in this web is really good and very informative. I think it will help me in the future. Thanks for the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlie prince leather jacket

    This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daniel craig leather jacket in layer cake

    I found some great ideas here Thanks Tremendously beneficial thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. i,robot del spooner jacket

    I really like going through webs like this. Very informative and an interesting features but one thing i want to say that you are the best maker of web in world

    ReplyDelete
  6. inception leather jacket

    I just wants to thank you for this great web!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and infomative too I have bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ghost of girlfriends past leather jacket

    Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!

    ReplyDelete